Engineering undergraduates affiliated with the following majors are eligible to participate in the Electrical and Computer Engineering minor: ABEN, EP, CEE, CHEME, CS, GEOL, MAE, MSE, ORE.
To complete the minor, the student must take at least six (6) courses (minimum of 18 credits), chosen as follows:
I. Two of the following:
- ECE/ENGRD 2100, Introduction to Circuits for Electrical and Computer Engineers (4 credits)
- ECE 2200, Signals and Systems (4 credits)
- ECE/ENGRD 2300, Introduction to Digital Logic Design (4 credits)
II. Two of the following:
- ECE 3030, Electromagnetic Fields and Waves
- ECE3140/CS 3420, Embedded Systems
- ECE 3100, Introduction to Probability and Random Signals
- ECE 3150, Introduction to Microelectronics
- ECE 3250, Mathematics of Signal and System Analysis
III. One other technical ECE lecture course at the 3000 level or above (3-credit minimum)
IV. One other technical ECE lecture course at the 4000 level or above (3-credit minimum)
Students must receive a grade of C- or better in every ECE course counted toward the minor and a GPA of at least 2.3 across all such courses.
For more information, visit the ECE Undergraduate Coordinator in Phillips Hall 222.