- Tang C. L. 2005. "Fundamental of Quantum Mechanics for Solid State Electronics and Optics", Cambridge University Press, UK.
- Hilton, D.J., Chung-Liang Tang. 2002. "Optical orientation and femtosecond relaxation of spin-polarized holes in GaAs." Virtual Journal of Naoscale Science & Technology.
- Hilton, D.J., Chung-Liang Tang. 2002. "Optical orientation and femtosecond relaxation of spin-polarized holes in GaAs." Physical review letters 89 (146601).
- Tang, Chung-Liang. 2001. "Optical parametric processes in crystals." Encyclopedia of Materials: Science and Technology Subsec. 6.8.4.
- Burr, K.C., Chung-Liang Tang. 2000. "Femtosecond two-photon induced luminescence spectroscopic study of carrier thermalization and the lifetime of split-off holes in GaAs." Journal of Nonlinear Optical Physics 9 (2): 127-150.
Selected Awards and Honors
- Advisory Board Member (NTT Basic Research Laboratory, Japan) 1998 - 1992
- Charles H. Townes Award, Optical Society of America, 1996
- Elected Member of National Academy of Engineering 1986
- Elected Fellow (Optical Society of America) 1986
- Elected Fellow (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)) 1977
- Elected Fellow (American Physical Society) 1975
- B.S. (Electrical Engineering), University of Washington, 1955
- M.S. (Electrical Engineering), California Institute of Technology, 1956
- Ph.D. (Applied Physics), Harvard University, 1960