Forms for Undergraduate Programs
ECE Forms for Undergraduates
- ECE Minor Application (pdf)
- ECE Petition (pdf)
- Undergraduate Affiliation Documents (pdf)
- Team Project Declaration (doc)
- Independent Project/Directed Reading Declaration (doc)
- M.Eng Early Admission Petition (pdf)
- Please contact the ECE Advising Coordinator, Professor David Delchamps for assistance needed while completing your undergraduate checklist.
- Send your COMPLETED undergraduate checklist to Charlene Lee [cal2] via Cornell's secure DropBox service.
- You must ordinarily complete the ECE major requirements specified on the Graduation Checklist appropriate your Cornell matriculation date. If an ECE major fails to complete ECE major requirements within seven years after the last day of the first final exam period after the student affiliated with ECE, the student must complete the ECE major requirements specified on the Graduation Checklist appropriate to ECE seniors graduating concurrently with the student.
College of Engineering Forms
For all general forms for the College of Engineering, see http://www.engineering.cornell.edu/resources/registrar/forms.cfm.