Emin Gün Sirer
Emin Gun Sirer is an Associate Professor at the Department of Computer Science at Cornell University. His research interests span operating systems, networking and distributed systems.
- 2016. "Bitcoin-NG: A Scalable Blockchain Protocol." Paper presented at 13th USENIX Symposium on Networked Systems Design and Implementation (NSDI'16), March. .
- 2015. "Configuring Distributed Computations Using Response Surfaces." Paper presented at ACM/IFIP/USENIX Middleware Conference (Middleware'15, December. .
- 2011. "Logical Attestation: An Authorization Architecture For Trustworthy Computing.." ACM Symposium on Operating System Principles.
- 2011. "Small World Data Centers.." Symposium on Cloud Computing.
- 2011. "A Content Propagation Metric For Efficient Content Distribution.." ACM SIGCOMM Conference.
Selected Awards and Honors
- Kenneth A. Goldman '71 Excellence in Teaching Award (Cornell Univeristy, College of Engineering) 2011
- Ph D (Computer & Information Science), University of Washington, 2002