ECE Innovation Award Competition: Deadline Extended until November 1st
Deadline Extended until November 1!
The Electrical and Computer Engineering Innovation Award Competition challenges students to design and develop an innovative technology based on electrical and computer engineering, and to demonstrate the potential of the idea to address a practical business and/or social challenge.
Each semester ECE will award $10,000 each to two winning teams. Faculty and Students will also select top teams for additional award funds. For teams that had great ideas, but need further development for future submission, Bright Idea Awards will be awarded.
Multidisciplinary teams and diversity in approach and experience are encouraged.
Timeline and Deadlines for Fall 2013 Semester:
- Q&A Session: NEW DATE! October 16th, 5PM, Phillips Hall Lounge
- Proposals Due: Deadline Extended until November 1
- Announcement of Finalists: November 7th
- Finalists’ Oral Presentations: November 22nd
- Awards Granted: December 2013