The ECE Colloquium is the School's flagship seminar series, featuring general-interest talks from high-profile and engaging speakers drawn from both academia and industry. The talks occur on alternating Mondays during the semester, with refreshments served at 4:15 p.m. and the talks beginning at 4:30 p.m. in 233 Phillips Hall. The current schedule of speakers is as follows...
Academic year: 2013 - 2014
Displaying events in category: ECE Colloquium Series
October 2013 view all October events
- 10/21/2013 From Nanostructure to High Efficiency in Organic Photovoltaics
- 10/28/2013 Opportunities and challenges for high performance microprocessor designs and design automation
November 2013 view all November events
- 11/4/2013 "From Sparsity to Rank, and Beyond: algebra, geometry, and convexity"
- 11/18/2013 Functional Mapping and Interfacing with the Brain: Challenges and Opportunities
January 2014 view all January events
- 1/27/2014 Resonance-based Reconfigurable Integrated Nanophotonic Systems for Signal Processing and Sensing Applications
March 2014 view all March events
- 3/4/2014 If You Didn't Test It, It Doesn't Work
- 3/24/2014 Data Triggered Threads -- Eliminating Redundant Computation