Our one-year Master of Engineering (M.Eng) degree program from the School of Electrical and Computer Engineering is designed to put professional engineers on the fast track to success. Data show that it leads to a substantially higher starting salary. Even more important, it gives you a jump start on a more rewarding career, one in which you can apply your knowledge and skills to make a real difference in your workplace - and in the world.
Why choose Cornell?
While you are enrolled, you will benefit from:
- an unusually flexible curriculum
- a professional design project
- personal access to some of the world's finest teacher-researchers
- challenges that demand collaborative teamwork, critical thinking, and effective communication
- the knowledge and skills to tackle some of the world's most important problems
- and Cornell's worldwide reputation, attached to your name
Our graduates all tell us they worked hard while they were here. They also remember the easy access to faculty, warm friendships, diverse population, spirit of collaboration and inquiry, and stimulation from the vast array of interests and activities across campus.
But the benefits do not end with graduation. Now they value the vast network of Cornell alumni, with alumni clubs, organizations such as Cornell Entrepreneur Network, and a wide array of programs and services the university offers to its graduates.